Is your student interested in Ancient Inventions? Here is a great project that can be completed independently. A lapbook. All you need is a manila file folder, the downloadable file, pencil, scissors and a glue stick. That’s all! Your student will learn what was the first type of writing, how did ancient farmers farm, what makes the circle so important and much more! So, step back in time and create your own book about Ancient Inventions.
- Create your own book about the world of Ancient Inventions
- Lapbook is 9 pages, including cover page
- Materials needed: downloadable file, manila file folder, pencil, colored pencils, glue stick and scissors.
- Great for Elementary Students!
- This is a book that your student can complete on their own!